Talino is looking for (2) Back-End Web Developers who will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be developing all server-side logic, defining and maintaining the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
1. Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
2. Building reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability
4. Implementing security and data protection
5. Designing and implementing of data storage solutions
6. Must be willing to learn other technologies
7. Must be a security-freak
Skills And Qualifications:
2. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
3. Good understanding of accessibility and security compliance
4. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
5. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
6. Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
7. Data migration, transformation, and scripting
8. Setup and administration of backups
9. Ability to output data in different formats
10. Good understanding of differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
11. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
12. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
13. Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (any of these: NodeJS, Go, Java)
14. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (we are using Gitlab)
15. Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
16. Good understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
17. Experience with Firebase, AWS, Google Cloud platform, KeyCloak is a plus
If you or someone you know is interested, send your complete CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before May 30, 2021.
We are looking forward to your application!