Talino is looking for (2) Front-End Web Developers who will be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
One of your main responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
1. Develop new user-facing features
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
4. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
6. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
7. Be proactive in learning new technologies
Skills And Qualifications:
1. Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Proficient in JS, Typescript
2. Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
4. Good understanding of AngularJS, NodeJS
5. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
6. Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
7. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
8. Basic understanding and experience with client-side PDF-rendering techniques
9. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT (we are using GitLab)
11. Good understanding of SEO principles and ensure that application will adhere to these principles
12. Experience with Firebase, AWS, Google Cloud platform is a plus
If you or someone you know is interested, send your complete CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before May 30, 2021.
We are looking forward to your application!