Talino Venture Labs is a California-based global venture studio building tech startups across Asia and the United States. Our mission is to accelerate economic growth and recovery for the emerging middle class worldwide.
As the People & Culture Specialist, you are expected to provide competent HR expertise and ensure that the local HR processes are put into practice most effectively and efficiently. The role shall provide full support and assistance to the People & Culture team with the administration of the day-to-day People and Admin Operations.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update employee database
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Perform documentation and filing works - monitor asset inventory and other company property that are to be distributed to the employees
- Maintain compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices in the areas where we operate; review policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Administers and manages employee benefit programs specific to government-mandated benefits.
- Develop employee engagement programs to maximize employee engagement, retention, and growth
- Act as HR Service and ensure that the end-to-end HR process supports a positive employee experience at all times and addresses employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation, benefits administration, labor regulations, etc)
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law across the geographies in which Talino operates
- Perform recruitment tasks such as candidate sourcing, CV screening, and interview scheduling
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the HR Lead
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, or any related course
- Must have at least 3-4 years of experience in any of the Human Resources facets (Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, etc.)
- With at least 1 year of experience in end-to-end recruitment
- Expert knowledge and experience in Government mandated benefits: SSS, Pag-I big, and Philhealth.
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Project Management tools like ClickUp, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Must love working with people
We're always on the lookout for the brightest talents. Email your CV and cover letter for our review.