Position filled! Thank you for your interest. You may check other available job posts here
The Product Manager is responsible for a business’s product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other team members from the engineering, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met.
In addition to this, the Product Manager also ensures that the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the product; that the product goals and strategy do not deviate from that of the business.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Overall administration of assigned product/project to build by managing and monitoring progress; maintaining related records and files; and ensuring timely and on budget delivery.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Help define and refine processes as well as lead process improvement initiatives.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization and ensure business case and customer requirements are met.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Facilitate product turnover with business representatives or customers. Ensure necessary products are available such as but not limited to: user manuals, and operations manuals.
- Handle business-as-usual system requests that do not require new development or configuration. Escalate to respective teams if requests require configuration changes or development. Monitor progress of reported issues and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates and ensure regular communications with assigned leads.
- Communicate and document challenges, risks, and recommendations.Work with QA engineers to create test plans.
- Review product features, product enhancements, activation, expiry, retirement, and customer transition.
- Ensure Product Documentation are always updated
- Proper gating of newly submitted requirements.
- Closely work with stakeholders in refining product backlog in order to optimize the value of the products resulting from work of the Development Team.
- Update the product backlog in response to changes in business direction and strategic initiatives
- Participate in regular Scrum/Kanban and client meetings
We're always on the lookout for the brightest talents. Email your CV and cover letter for our review.